Cornerstone Christian Schools will create and sustain a Christ-centered teaching/learning environment of unprecedented excellence designed to develop every student spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially to their maximum potential. Students who graduate with a diploma from Cornerstone Christian Schools are expected to be spiritually alive, intellectually alert, physically disciplined, and socially adept.
Our purpose is to develop and train the whole person spiritually, intellectually, physically and socially with unprecedented excellence in a Christ-centered culture.
- To develop in the minds of students a respect and love for God.
- To lead students to know God personally and intimately.
- To guide students into a life of obedience to God and His will.
- To teach students concerning the world as God’s handiwork.
- To show God’s sovereignty in His creation.
- To awaken a realization that God has a purpose and plan for each life.
- To teach a biblical view of man – his origin, nature, history, and destiny.
- To develop a “Spirit-led” response to life.
- To cultivate powers of critical thinking.
- To discover individual aptitudes and talents.
- To show students the unity in all God’s truth.
- To aid students in learning how truth is known.
- To develop in students an ability to discern truth and error.
- To point out that values are rooted in an eternal God.
- To lead students to know good from evil and to pursue that which is good.
- To inspire an appreciation of worthwhile activities.
- Address17702 NW Military Hwy
Far North Central
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.