Buckner Fanning School at Mission Springs is a unique school educating students from PreK through High School, conveniently located at the intersection of Canyon Golf Road and Wilderness Oak. Here are a few key points that make Buckner Fanning School at Mission Springs different and exceptional:
We are a fully accredited K-8 school at the highest level with Southern Association of Colleges and Schools/Council on Accreditation and School Improvement. Please note, our High School is not part of this accreditation. In addition to our curriculum, we offer a breadth of Enrichment classes to ensure the students have exposure to a variety of Fine Arts, Technology, PE, Spanish, and Gardening.Our daily mission here on campus is to promote a lifetime desire for learning, equipping our students with the tools necessary to help them shape and better the world in which they live.
- We are small, enabling us to offer small class sizes to ensure a student can learn in their own optimal way.
- Our rigorous Core Knowledge curriculum paired with our seasoned and dedicated teachers results in students performing one or more grades above their current level.
- We educate the whole child, offering STEM as well as Fine Arts to help students become well-rounded individuals.
- With our Nondenominational Christian Education, we embrace students from a variety of faiths. Through Bible study and daily Chapel, prayer and studying beliefs, we help students grow closer to God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- An added benefit is our beautiful campus, which allows students to connect with nature as they move from class to class.
Schedule a tour today!
Contact Griselda Reyna: 210-721-4700 or visit TSAMS.org to learn more.
- Address975 Mission Spring
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.